Meet Dr. Callie Doyle, DMD
Dr. Callie Doyle ‘s mission in life has always been to care for others–a mission she fulfills every day in her Ooltewah dental practice. A lifelong learner and lover of both art and science, she had the dream of becoming a dentist at the age of five years old. She began her career in dentistry during undergraduate college as a dental assistant before returning to school and obtaining her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the clinically renowned University of Louisville. She has found that her art training at an early age helped with her discerning eye in cosmetic cases and excellent hand skills she uses daily in her dental career, and her undergraduate training as a youth counselor has helped anxious patients get through and even enjoy their dental appointments. She feels extremely blessed to be able to use her talents everyday to serve others in the community in this capacity.
Dr. Doyle continues to be active in many dental organizations, including the Chattanooga Area Dental Society, Tennessee Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation. Dr. Doyle strives to be the best clinician she can be, attending hundreds of Continuing Education courses from the top lecturers in dentistry across the country. Her new state-of-the-art office in Ooltewah allows her to use the most up-to-date techniques in all areas of dentistry, assuring each guest that they are getting the best and most comfortable dental care available. Her mission is that everyone in her office is completely comfortable, free of oral disease and confident with their smile!
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, healthy smiles!
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
Education & Prevention
As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!
A Family Dentistry
We are a family friendly environment providing an exceptional experience from our new facility to the dental chair. Dr. Doyle and her team are committed to creating an exceptional dental experience with a gentle touch. Ultimately, we want you to LOVE YOUR SMILE.
Meet Dr. Doyle & see our facility:
"I love going to the dentist!"
"Never again will you despair going to the dentist. From the moment you walk in the door, you are made to feel part of the gang. Dr. Doyle's professionalism and warmth are a perfect blend and her staff are simply the best." - Margaret Anne S.
"Same Great experience"
"Today was just another great experience with our dentist. Callie Doyle is always a perfectionist and expects nothing but the same from her staff. We are blessed in this part of Tennessee to have someone with her exceptional talent to tend to our dental needs. Thanks once again to Dr. Doyle!!" - Jack F.
Meet Our Exceptional Team
Dr. Callie Doyle
Doctor of Dental Medicine
Registered Dental Hygienist
Registered Dental Hygienist
Registered Dental Hygienist
Registered Dental Assistant with Expanded Restorative Functions Certification
Registered Dental Assistant
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
General Dental Websites
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry – The AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- American Dental Association – Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
- Floss.com – Contains a wide variety of dental health information, including articles on women’s dental health issues, child dental care information, halitosis (bad breath) section, and new dental product information.
- Glossary of Dental Terms – American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
Oral Health Care & Products
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
- Colgate – Trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products.
- Crest – One of the world’s most trusted brands in dental products.
- Oral-B – Oral-B developed this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
- Sonicare – Learn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling, the benefits you can expect, and even take a factory tour.
Other Interesting Websites
Other sites of interest on the Web.
- Healthy Smiles 2010 – A program with a goal to combat America’s Oral Health Epidemic by improving the oral health of more than 50 million American children and their families by the year 2010.
- National Museum of Dentistry – The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.
Dr. Doyle and her team are committed to staying abreast of the latest research, technology and procedures available so that you may achieve and maintain optimum dental health. We provide the following procedures for your health and comfort:
- Comprehensive Exams
- 3D X-Rays - CT Scans
- CEREC Crowns in a Day
- Digital Impressions and X-Rays
- Metal-Free Tooth Colored Fillings
- Dental Implants
- KOR Teeth Whitening
- Remineralization Treatment
- pH Testing
- Natural Porcelain Veneers
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Gum Disease Treatments
- Laser Treatments
- Computerized Educational Tools
- Bridges, Partials, and Dentures
- Botox Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- TMJ Therapy